Last week, I was blessed with three books:
I immediately opened all of them to Mark 11:24, and it gave me an idea: What if I took one verse for one year and looked it up in every translation I could find?
Rather than just scribble in notebooks like I always do, it seemed easy enough to at least document the versions on a blog. I could work ahead and populate the versions, schedule them, and comment along the way. We shall see how that system works!
- I am on a slow-motion quest with this word: RECEIVE
- The quest began after I listened to a recording of my cousin being interviewed about his time in Heaven.
- I have a hunch that receiving is the same as the currently popular topic of manifesting.
- Note: I believe God's design is everywhere, and if something works, it's because of His under-girding design.
- Also of note: I believe the same design can work in negative or positive ways and in many cases is subject to our governance of it. (Example: Belief. Too much to say here, but may delve in more later.)