Monday, July 07, 2008

Peaceful Moments

I need to do this more often (except for the circumstances - not feeling well today and trying to do paperwork for a meeting tomorrow). I am suspended in my back yard, intrigued by what I hear from the birds in the tree. I love being outside. It's amazing how it can relax me. This is what I miss about freelancing ... I could work outside!

Just as I say that, our neighbor gives a sharp "Shush!" to my dog. That doesn't make me feel peaceful! LOL - but I don't blame him either. Daisy barked at him when he opened his gate. I am sure my dog does her fair share of disturbing the neighbors when I am not home!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

How slow do you want the fire to burn?

  Just a little over a year ago, I had an urge to set up my special writing place. One person I wanted to tell was my aunt because I had bee...