Monday, November 19, 2007

Last Days of Autumn


I hear it will become cold in the next few days. Fortunately we live where our warm days tend to linger and we can be outside wearing ourselves out until it's cold enough to start a fire. I sat on a cement step taking photos in the evening twilight ... and as far as my backside was concerned, it WAS DEFINITELY cold enough and NEEDED a fire!


Look at my jock! I tried throwing the football with my teenage son this weekend, too, but I think I only lasted for a dozen passes. Who knew that an arm could get such a workout from an oblong ball? I have to admit I was very thankful to have a little time for family that included more than just me and the kids. It was my therapy this weekend, my chance to feel a little bit of "normal" in the midst of this sometimes crazy life.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

How slow do you want the fire to burn?

  Just a little over a year ago, I had an urge to set up my special writing place. One person I wanted to tell was my aunt because I had bee...