Sunday, April 08, 2007

Toast Explosion


While most families have wonderful Easter dinners, we had a toast explosion! My little one thought 1 minute in the microwave would warm up some toast that had been sitting in the toaster. She is so sweet. I wasn't feeling great this morning, and she made some toast for me (but I think really wanted me to get up so they could find their Easter baskets).

Actually, we did have a simple (but wonderful) REAL meal later on and spent much of the day in the kitchen getting reaquainted with the concept of making YUMMIES! After the real food, we made all kinds of treats. Even my teenager made his contribution with microwave fudge! There is still that lingering very "burnt" smell. I know that's not how it's "spelt" but it just seems to fit the smell so much better!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

How slow do you want the fire to burn?

  Just a little over a year ago, I had an urge to set up my special writing place. One person I wanted to tell was my aunt because I had bee...