If this doesn't look like fun, I don't know what does! This is birthday party #2 at "Pump It Up" and I have to say, I'm impressed! Had I known parents could play, too, I might have and brought my socks braved the inflatables!
Life unfolds ... some of it here. This blog began as a way to focus on the good things in the midst of a crisis and be a connection to friends and family when it seemed to take all of my time just to weather the storms. It seems to have transformed into a sanctuary of musing and inspiration. Feel free to join me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NO weapon EVERY tongue
I got derailed in a transcription recently when the speaker declared, "No weapon formed against us will prosper!" I went on a rabb...
-
I intended to write through April. It is April 7. Why have I not yet written? I forgot! YEP. It just left my mind until I was in my notebook...
-
As I considered a Z -word to end this challenge, only one popped into my mind. zenith* (noun) ze·nith ˈzē-nəth 1 : the point of the celest...
-
I hired a team to help me handle an overwhelming situation, and had to leave when my brother died. They had already informed me that it wors...

No comments:
Post a Comment