Tuesday, December 15, 2009

VOTE QUICK! (you can keep my grinchy song - FREE!)


I'm a finalist! Enjoy ... and vote for me until Noon (PST) Thursday, December 17!
VOTE HERE (look for Ingrid): http://hightechdad.com/htdhpv
LISTEN HERE (can you guess the vocalist?): http://soundcloud.com/indigobleue/youre-a-lean-one-old-pc

Yes, I REALLY want to win. No, I won't tell the sob stories (though I am VERY tempted) ... but it is the holiday season! There's enough to be sad about already. And when it comes down to it, I've been so busy that I haven't had fun like this in a while. Enjoy the song!

YOU'RE A LEAN ONE, OLD PC

You're a lean one, Old PC. You've lost all your appeal. Your motherboard's a cactus, Your OS is an eel. Old PC.

You're a bad banana With a greasy gigibyte peel.

You're a monster, Old PC. Your hard drive's an empty hole. Your brain is full of spiders, You've got viruses in your soul. Old PC.

I wouldn't touch you, with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot widget pole.

You're a vile one, Old PC. You have termites in your drive. You have all the computing sweetness Of a seasick crocodile. Old PC.

Given the choice between the two of you I'd take the seasick crocodile.

And your router, Old PC. Can't connect your sinful dots. Your network's a dead tomato splot With moldy purple spots, Old PC.

You're a three decker software and hardware sandwich With arsenic sauce.

You nauseate me, Old PC. With a nauseaus ASCII-naus. You're a crooked jerky jockey And you drive a crooked horse. Old PC.

Your C-drive is an apalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable, Mangled up in MFT knots.

You're a foul one, Old PC. You're a nasty, Windows skunk. Your hub is full of unwashed socks Recycle bin's full of gunk. Old PC.

The three words that best describe you, are, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

How slow do you want the fire to burn?

  Just a little over a year ago, I had an urge to set up my special writing place. One person I wanted to tell was my aunt because I had bee...