Saturday, March 28, 2009

Surprise ... SNOW!


With his little Easter bandana blowing in the wind, Hank took several trips outside today to explore the sudden snow. While it was supposed to be a very hectic day, the weather "interfered" and turned it into an unexpected and wonderful day.

For the first time in a long time, I felt like I was really AT home! Little M had a Girl Scout overnight that cut its activities short because of the snow that greeted them, so we all came home. She had a friend overnight with another friend from across the street filling the house with girly giggles (and screams - while making a VERY exciting video, I'm told ... I was banished to another room so my daughter could be fully silly). But for me, it was special because it was actually a relaxed day and I didn't fall asleep!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

How slow do you want the fire to burn?

  Just a little over a year ago, I had an urge to set up my special writing place. One person I wanted to tell was my aunt because I had bee...