Life unfolds ... some of it here. This blog began as a way to focus on the good things in the midst of a crisis and be a connection to friends and family when it seemed to take all of my time just to weather the storms. It seems to have transformed into a sanctuary of musing and inspiration. Feel free to join me!
Sunday, December 03, 2006
The decorators were hard at work tonight ... well, not all of them. Daisy isn't a lot of help!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Welcome to Oklahoma. Your photography is outstanding! The pictures of the ice on the trees was breathtaking.
Thanks for your kind words, Marie! And now I'm checking out your site (I'll leave a comment there, too) ... I love the entry about writing down good things every day as a suggestion to combat depression. That's part of why I started my blog. I needed to have a place to take note of the good things going on during a HUGE transition in my life. It's turned into a wonderful thing!!
2 comments:
Welcome to Oklahoma. Your photography is outstanding! The pictures of the ice on the trees was breathtaking.
I look forward to seeing more of your work.
A Oklahoma transplant too,
Marie
Thanks for your kind words, Marie! And now I'm checking out your site (I'll leave a comment there, too) ... I love the entry about writing down good things every day as a suggestion to combat depression. That's part of why I started my blog. I needed to have a place to take note of the good things going on during a HUGE transition in my life. It's turned into a wonderful thing!!
Post a Comment